The Last Parade - NYE 2023
Make a grand entrance into the New Year.
Dazzle on the dancefloor in glamour and glitter, as you groove to an evening of live entertainment, including a DJ and more.
Enter NYE 2023 on a high note at Drag – Bar & Eatery, Mumbai, with multi-cuisine and free-flowing drinks
Why should you attend?
3 zones NYE experience in Mumbai
Unlimited flow of food and drinks
Finest choice of music with DJ Aahil & DJ Irfan
Most exclusive and euphoric New Year Eve bash 2023 in Mumbai.
Highlights of NYE Bash:-
· Best Of Music Till Wee Hours
· Lip Smacking Food
· Unlimited Serving Of Premium Alcohol+
· Long Bars
· Unlimited Delicious Cocktails
· Multiple Zone With Ala Carte Unlimited Option
· Massive Dance Floors
Quick Summary of Ticket Pricing !!!
Rs 3,999 STAG – Rs 6,499 COUPLE
Unlimited Premium Alcohol
Black Label / Chivas
Bacardi White / Black
Gold (round tables)
Rs 2,999 STAG – Rs 4,999 COUPLE
Unlimited Imported Alcohol
Teachers / Blenders
Rs 1,999/STAG – Rs 3,499/COUPLE
Unlimited Imported Alcohol
Feel free to call Siddh on 9867728808
Club Drag - Andheri West
STARTERS (NON VEG)
Platinum ( Unlimited Premium Alcohol )
Gold ( Unlimited Premium Alcohol )
Silver ( Unlimited Premium Alcohol )
Top Performers of the event
He is an enthusiast of music and a highly talented DJ from Mumbai, India. With years of experience performing at local nightclubs, he has developed high-energy sets that keep the crowd entertained. Throughout his mixes and mashups, Aakil emphasizes creating a hypnotic groove that gets people tapping their feet and nodding their heads without even realizing it. With his energized performances, he has a reputation for making crowds demand more. Today, he is among the emerging artists in Mumbai.
He has established himself as a premier DJ and a versatile artist who plays the best of all genres while on decks to give an added flavour to his sets. He began DJing at a very young age at one of the finest DJ with the clubs in Mumbai.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply.